May 10, 2008


I bought THE dress today. Once again, it's not the dress in the photo. While I'd love to post a picture of it here, there is a small possibility that Ian may one day decide to read my blog and see it.
It's funny how I've discovered some wedding traditions that I feel are important to uphold, while many others I am perfectly willing to toss out the window. For example, it's incredibly important to me that Ian not see me or know anything about my dress/appearance until the ceremony but I really couldn't care less if I have a wedding cake, a traditional 'first dance' with Ian, a garter/bouquet toss etc, etc, etc. Oh well... it's my wedding and I can do what I like. At least, that's what people keep telling me.
If you really want to see the dress, leave a comment and I'll email you a picture. Don't show Ian.

3 comments:

Barb said...

I want to see the dress! Email me a picture :) I promise to not show Ian, but I likely will show my mom. :)

The Apathetic Bride said...

I sent you pics Barb!

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

oh oh oh!! I want to see pictures!!! Please oh please email one to me!

kara underscore went at hotmail dot com