July 7, 2008


Speaking of trashy TV, here's another show I watch occasionally. "Wedding SOS" features a different couple each week. They usually have about a week before their wedding day and a giant list of wedding things they haven't completed yet. And I'm not talking little things, either. It's often things like the bride has no dress, no caterer has been booked, no venue is booked, etc, etc, etc. Then this English wedding planner named Jane steps in and grants the couple 3 wishes for their wedding. She also acts as their wedding coordinator on the actual wedding day.

In some of my lower moments, I can easily see myself ending up in a situation like those portrayed on the show. It's not that I don't care about the wedding, it's just that so many other things seem to be of greater importance on a daily basis.

I think I'm bad at this.


1 comment:

Barb said...

I don't think you're bad at this, I think you just don't feel like having the focus for it right now. And really, you do still have a lot of time! However, should you need help for anything (well except paying for the wedding, I'm sorry, I'm kinda broke ;) hehehe), please get a hold of me. I'd love to help out in any way that I can, even though I'm still in Regina.

I really don't think you'll end up on this show, or you'll end up in similar situations as the people on this show. I think you'll bring it all together in a matter of a few months, and you'll feel better for it. :)

If you're stressing about anything, the best thing one can do is simply to just organize it. And coming from a chronic stresser (me), that's what I do! Something stresses me out? I deal with it as quickly and as effectively as I can. :D Works for me! Why can't it work for planning a wedding? ;)