April 20, 2008


This is what I made for supper tonight. It's called 'Corn Dog Casserole'. Ian is away on a business trip until Wednesday. I always miss him terribly when he's gone. Even though our house isn't very large, it always seems huge when it's just me and the cats. On the upside, there are a few things that are OK about having the house to myself:

1) I control the remote.
2) I can lay down on the couch and not worry that Ian doesn't have a place to sit.
3) I can hog the bed.
4) I can try new recipes (see above) and not worry if they don't turn out because I'm the only one around to care.

The casserole turned out OK, but not great.

1 comment:

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

I hate it when Matt is away as well! Sometimes he is gone for 3 weeks. No fun. But he is thinking of taking a job here in town! It is still float and he could end up in other communities some time, but he would be home more often!