April 22, 2008

I got my inspiration for this photobloject from a blogger whose work I've been reading for the last 1.5 years or so. I stumbled across the blog "A year in pictures of working" while googling something one day (I can't remember what). I became intrigued with the idea of each post centering on a photo, with a short thought or anecdote along with it.

The "A year of pictures..." blog series are all written by a guy named Arnie who lives in Chicago. The first installment was "A year in pictures following the breakup". The sequel was "A year in pictures of working". His current blog is "A year in pictures of comedy". Arnie is a really good writer, and I admire his ability to creatively document events that other people may consider mundane and therefore do not notice. I highly recommend all of his blogs if your interested.

So there you have it. That's my inspiration. The only problem is I keep forgetting my camera at home, which makes taking pictures difficult.

2 comments:

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

Hurray facebook status update! I am addicted to blog reading and now I can add yours to my list!

Arnie said...

Thanks for the kind words.

And good luck with the wedding planning.